Monday, October 1, 2012

Motivation.......................

Hello all,
Time for a check in on how I'm doing in the gym. A few blogs ago I described a few of my health problems but unlike most people I tend to never give up or surrender. So the first picture is me in all my training gear. I like black its easy to match and hide blood.....um anyways I have been able to add a solid 20lbs to all my lifts some over 50 this summer while keeping my weight at 215. So I have added more muscle at the age of 39. My goal is still 225 in hard contest shape so I can get up on stage in my Speedo's lol!!!
So this is the old man after a solid chest work out. 295 for 9 on incline bench press, 80 pounders on flat flyes and 325 for 8 on decline bench press. Then I went into barbell curls and put up 165 for 10 reps and alternate curls 75 for 8 reps. This is me easing up , I still dare any of you to come be my training partner. I will get you in the best shape of your life in 6 months so you can keep up with me!!! Bring it kids!!!!
I got a little good luck this last week , my Dr sent me to a physical therapist that has over 5 years in cardiac care . So while they can't believe the pain and agony I take to achieve my dreams I'm taking care to be here for a few more. I don't plan on dieing to early to leave a good looking corpse! Although the wife seems to think I'd make a great coat rack or diamond.
Well hopefully after reading this you'll take a look at yourself and may be think if he can do it maybe I can to! Nothing stopping you but yourself. If you want help send me a message and I'll do my best to help and motivate you! Remember the better shape were in the longer we can be around for our kids and gran kids!!!! And for all you bible thumpers out there . Your body is GOD'S temple NOT yours, treat it with the respect it deserves! No one's perfect, we all have our vices but you can take 20 to 45 minutes out of you day to take care of yourself! Exercise is all about you! And in this you should be SELFISH!!!!
Never Retreat Never Surrender!!

No comments:

Post a Comment