Friday, September 21, 2012

Brutal face time.....

Face time for the I phone, damn I got ugly!!!
The wife and I are always saying oooooo some people just should not be in HD, for example Clint Eastwood, Gary Bucee, and apparently me. I'm sure I murdered the spellings, anyway these men you do not want to see up close!!!
That's OK I like the shadows and the darkness, being a little uglier makes it easier to slip by and creep upon......................heheheh!
UUMmm anyway one of the reasons us bodybuilders get so big is to hide the UGLY! " You there, look at my big manly chest!! OOOHH look at theses guns!!" said like Arnie. Then in a high squeaky voice, " Just not the face, please not the face!!!"
You see us bodybuilder's have a few insecurities.  Every body thinks were just these Greek god"s of modern society but we're just ugly fu#%er's trying  to get a little. lol
So here's a picture of my new hair style hope it hides enough!!!, wait oohh that dudes buffed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment